Monday, September 30, 2019

Welcome to the Mentorship - TERM 4

Welcome to the Term 4 Mentorship!!!  Our first term starts Oct 5th - Dec 28th (we will shift from dates around due to holidays) 


I'm looking forward to kicking off this term with you all.


A few things I wanted to mentioned.

1. I will be posting a meeting link to the class in the morning before class starts
2. As you join the meeting it will be first come first serve
3. Post work up on class blog before class starts.
4. Demos/ PSD/ Videos will be posted on your Dropbox after class ends.
5. You may ask me any questions during the week or have any issues please message/email or call me directly (626.372.4323)

6. Make up - due to a tight schedule on my end, I will allow up to 2 weeks of missed classes. Any more I will not be able to make up, so please try to attend all classes. 


Also Since this is a 10 hour class, I was wondering who would be available to split up the class into two 5 hour sessions over the weekend.   Saturday 9a.m - 2p.m /    Sunday 9a.m - 2p.m

Please email /message me to see which day you would like to be reviewed 


Saturday Members

1. Aleta Rafton
2. Shirley
3. Valentine
4. Vicki 
5. Callie Wei


Sunday Members


1. Hector 
2. Kenji
3.  Chen Chen
 
4. Albert
5. Gizem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chen_Week05